Thursday, November 18, 2010

Experience

I've made a big step in my life by drop out from high school and entering the coolest FASHION SCHOOL at Surabaya (Arva Shool of Fashion) to focus on achieving my dream (fashion designer). New School,new experience. One of my great experience is to be participate in 15th Arva Annual Fashion Show. All students have to make a unique costume made of SARONG, wear it and walk on the runway. Well, i'm bad in cat walk!! haha, but i enjoy and love every second of it .=)

The Runway

Can you believe it? this costumes are made of SARONG,cool huh?

Unique make up and Hair do

Very cute petite models in beautiful romantic dress by Cheryl   

The Models in unique beautiful cloths by Arva's students and Surabaya designers

I'm still looking for new experience!!
Because it's a hard teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterward

We are Shaped and fashioned by what we love
-Johann Wolfgang vin Goethe


No comments:

Post a Comment