Thursday, November 24, 2011

once upon a friendship

Me with Kirin and Levine




MHM, in WBL
Best Friends, BFF, Friends? OMG.. I am the luckies girl in the WORLD to have my friends in my life, they are not even my friends they are like family to me, and words can't describe how much they meant to me and how much i love them.. When i'm down and in my lowest point, they always there. How funny, caring, fun and how much i miss them today.
We've been friends for 5-6 years? now it's time to face the world, go to college, work? you know, think about our future and prepare for it. Some go to America, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore and some stay in Indonesia (Jakarta,Bandung,Bali,Surabaya). 
I miss you guys so so so so so MUCH! love you!
XOXO
Key

My Birthday @ my HOUSE! by all of my friends! (BEST DAY of MY LIFE)

Barcebabes!
Barceluna Bompy! Tretes

WEST SIDE! lets looping


No comments:

Post a Comment