Monday, April 2, 2012

SUCCESSFUL!

"I'm a fashion student that get inspired with this basketball player. I want to be like him (not in athlete kind of way) and i want to be successful as bad as i want to breath." -Ketty Yeo

in my busy time.. i want to share with you guys this video..
Jeremy Lin inspires me in so many things..
from his hard work, humbleness and his devotion to God, how he believes in Him.
I know.. i know.. most of you guys will think.. what does she know? she never follow sport.
bla bla and it's true, i don't even watch basketball.. last time i watch a basketball game about last year and it's from my high school..
Now that he is out just for this season game due of injury. He believes, that's everything happens for a reason, he will recover soon and will be stronger than ever.
That's life.. Many ups and down.. But don't stay on the ground.

XOXO
key

No comments:

Post a Comment