Sunday, February 12, 2012

CUTE VALDAY NAILS


 Valentine's day is COMING around. SOOOOoooooo... I'd like to post some tutorial about that hihi
Let's START!
1. I use base coat as usually to protect my nails. I want to use like peach color, but i don't have it, so it's OK to mix color girls.
2. Layer it with soft pink. NOW it's peach!
3. Use a super small brush to make a little heart shape.
4. It's so easy just make a V word, then make it more thick and curvy. for me i want to make the thumb part bigger.
LAST layer!! TOP COAT, so it will stay longer.


Enjoy your Valentine's day GIRLS!
maybe with your Boyfriend or Girlfriends

ADIOS, Key

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I'm a new follower! Visit mine and follow back if you like it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ylenia =) sorry for late reply

    ReplyDelete