Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Met my new little friend!

It's not like a real person..
it's just my new camera IXUS 230 HS. Finally i bought one.. cause i really need a pocket camera for every thing that's inspire me..
Many times i felt like "i wish i bring my camera =( ".. but SLR is so big and heavy.. i can't carry it every day.. (you know.. Singapore.. walk walk)



at first, i really want the pink one, but.. after rethink it purple is rare and unique.. 
it have many fun effect like slow motion video, toy camera, fish eye, etc
=)
and this is some photos i shots with my little buddy! using toy camera effect.

Li Bao's Birthday present!

beautiful sky =) view from NAFA library

Soo i just really LOVE LOVE LOVE my new little purple friend =)
I bought it with my own savings.. I recommend this new canon camera for you guys.. they came out with many cute colors!
XOXO
Key

No comments:

Post a Comment