Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOOKS < PERSONALITY

photo by Tasia Loekito http://seemoredifferently.blogspot.com/ check her BLOG! she's amazing
Good Looking Boys or Girls.. looks like their world so easy to live in right?
especially the one that so handsome, clever or maybe rich?
or 
so pretty, clever and popular
but behind all that.. it's not always that perfect.. 
NO BODIES PERFECT in this whole world, even the QUEEN is not perfect..
there's gonna be something right?

SAME
with unattractive boys or girl.. well, that's is your weakness, 
BUT THERE'S SO MUCH MORE IN YOU
nice, FUNNY, warm heart, clever, down to earth, neat, work hard, care and bla bla bla (SOoo MANY)

When you see, a really pretty girl and their boy friend so unattractive, maybe you'll say
"That girl just want his money" WELL! NOT EVERY ONE THINK ABOUT MONEY
maybe her boyfriend is funny, nice and good looking from HIS HEART.

I'm not perfect! I'm so clumsy (I've lost my phone twice), I've one big huge FAIL before, i am very fussy about cleanliness, I'm short,etc


FACE IT! looks is the one that makes your heart like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HIS CUTE"
FACE IT! 80% boys want to have a HOT girlfriend
BUT, in the end of the day.. the one that PRETTY from inside is the one that's makes you fall in LOVE 


SO WAKE UP PEOPLE who think that they're unattractive, you are ATTRACTIVE from your heart, embrace IT!


Happy Valentine day =)

XOXO
key

4 comments:

  1. see on the brighter side, there are a lot of people clumsier than you. i lost my phone five times kikikikik~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's me ! Nice, funny, neat (enough) especially the funny one. That's why my friends like me. Hahaha. Anyway, it was a good article. It means a lot. Keep posting. Keep sharing. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete